Postby v2 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:40 pm

คนมันชอบโชว์ออฟ ถ้าโชว์ออฟว่า สุข หรู เลิศ รดนิยมสูง ฯลฯ
ความจริงคือ ตรงข้าม หลักจิตวิทยายืนยัน

ส่วนคนที่มีรสนิยมจริง เขาพูด ของแบบนี้ บอกันไม่ได้หรอก

สะจายยยยยยยยย
v2

successful people

Postby Loruoo46 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:46 pm

The winning side - what is that exactly? To me, it is taking the appropriate courses of action (or inaction, as the case may be) to ensure we are affiliated with successful people and successful groups. One of the things I’ve learned over the past year is that if you want to be successful, wow gold you must be associated with successful people.

How did I learn this? The hard way, of course. Over the past 7 years I’ve had to do a lot of networking, both socially and in Business. In fact, when I first moved to Arizona in 2002, I didn’t know a soul (except for a few relatives). By identifying successful people and attempting to network with them, I began to meet successful people in Arizona. In other words, I identified the side I needed to be on and then joined it. That is how I became successful in Arizona.
wow gold
Over the past year, I have expanded my network even more. I realized that if I only associated with people in Arizona, I was cutting myself off from the rest of the country and the rest of the world. After much thought, I did a nationwide driving tour. In a 2 month time period, I visited over 30 states, spoke with over 80 highly successful people and drove 10,292 miles. Since that time, I’ve written a book about the journey and the people (which should be out in the next few months) and expanded my network. All this started by me identifying the winning side and then taking my stand there.
maple story powerleveling
How You Can Learn To Be On The Winning Side

Probably the best way to make sure you’re on the winning side most of the time is to develop the ability to identify the right people and observe them. Watch their actions and learn from them.
As you observe their actions and learn from them, you are positioning yourself to take advantage of the three best ways to affiliate yourself with the winning side. Those three ways are:

Being lucky;
Doing whatever it takes to make sure your side wins; and
Predicting the future course of actions, and using your foreknowledge to predict which side is the appropriate one for you to join.
Which Do I Prefer?
Loruoo46

Return to ห้องสาธารณะ