นี่ข่าวจริงจาก Daily Mail ลองดูคอมเมนท์ซิครับ

เรื่องการเมือง เชิญที่นี่เลยครับ
Forum rules
- ห้ามใช้คำพูดหยาบคาย
- ห้ามโพสกระทู้หรือข้อความที่ดูหมิ่นเสียดสีสถาบันพระมหากษัตริย์เป็นอันขาด

เชิญทุกท่านเข้าสู่บอร์ดใหม่ได้ที่ http://webboard.serithai.net ดูรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมที่ viewtopic.php?f=2&t=44976 ครับ

นี่ข่าวจริงจาก Daily Mail ลองดูคอมเมนท์ซิครับ

Postby Jrock » Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:25 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldne ... naire.html

จะเห็นว่า ส่วนใหญ่คนอังกฤษไม่ต้อนรับ และอยากให้ส่งกลับไทยโดยด่วน

Fat chance the British Government agreeing to extradition!

- peter, worthing, 21/10/2008 11:23

in sure gordon brown will be open to an offer

- clive, london, 21/10/2008 11:29

I'm sure if he qote's the Yuman Rites Act he'll be welcome to stay here!

- K. Walsh-Johnson, Kingsmead, Cheshire, 21/10/2008 12:19

He won't be deported if he makes a donation to NuLabour.

- Lickyalips, Richmond, Surrey., 21/10/2008 12:21

No way will Mr Bean agree to that,these things have a way of coming back to bite you and not just your nails.

- Trend, Luton UK, 21/10/2008 16:27

No chance that he will go, Labour only extradite British subjects, foreigners are immune to the same rules....don't you think he knew he was safe before he came here.

- Lloyd, Conwy UK, 21/10/2008 16:31

Get him on the first available flight there,

- tez, Leeds, 21/10/2008 16:32

Thai prosecutors called on Britain to extradite Thaksin Shinawatra this morning after a court convicted the former prime minister of corruption and sentenced him to two years' jail.

Did he come to the UK to see his mates in Parliament i.e. MPs and Ministers. In reading what this nation demands because of the alleged fiddling, does the public feel the same over our lot legally fiddling the UK Tax payers and the Tax Man, and do we think it could ever happen in the UK when these MPs and ministers were put on trial? I wonder if they would claim their human rights, like the rest of the criminals, better still what of the MPs and ministers claim from the UK Tax payers the legal aid so as to defend them all. I am of course being fatuitous, but what a comedy situation, as they say all good comedy comes from truth.

- J.S.S., UK, 21/10/2008 19:22

send him back , ?why is he here in the first place ?
He is not british , not european , not from the commonwealth , not a refugee , not an asylum seeker , not a student , not even of any benifit to this country .
Of course he is very wealthy ( from stealing from the Thai people ) and has friends in "high" places but the truth is he is a common criminal and must
be extradited to thailand , with no detours on the way .

- jonathan charles gale, lymington England, 21/10/2008 19:25

He's got to much money for Gordon's cronies to deport him.

- Mike Ratcliff, Launceston ,ENGLAND, 21/10/2008 19:43

Britain, the dustbin of the world where rich crooks are welcomed with open arms by Nu Labour. Does he owe us any tax money from the sale of Man City?.

- John Gee, London England, 21/10/2008 21:05

Lets see how the uk react to this,he as had a fair trial and is a criminal the uk should send him back here to serve his time but dont lets take any bets.

- Charles, Chiang Mai Thailand, 22/10/2008 1:00

Send him back, the UK have enough homegrown criminals without taking in others. I would not be allowed into Thailand if I had a criminal record and be deported immediately if I get one here. This should be enforced both ways.

- Mike, ex pat, Thailand, 22/10/2008 2:49

According to the Thai press, Thaksin will claim his misdemeanor is a political crime, not covered by the extradition treaty, so he can stop safely in the UK. What will HM Government make of that one?

- Steve, Cha-am, Thailand, 22/10/2008 7:20

A Thai Politician accused of corruption - Who would have even considered sucgh a thing could happen.
Just about every expat in Thailand for a start

- Howard Leech, Gdansk,Poland, 22/10/2008 8:32
Jrock

Re: นี่ข่าวจริงจาก Daily Mail ลองดูคอมเมนท์ซิครับ

Postby ramboboy26 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:39 pm

ประเด็นผิดกับตอนไปซื้อหุ้นแมนซิตี้ใหม่ๆเลยนะครับ ตอนนั้นป๊อปน่าดู

ถ้าเวปนี้เค้าไม่ได้เลือก reply มาลงก็นับว่าคนอังกฤษเป็นคนที่แฟร์ดีใช้ได้เลยครับ :lol:

แต่จะให้ดีอังกฤษต้องช่วยรวบตัวส่งมาด้วยครับ ไม่งั้นนช. ทักกี้ก็หนีไปได้อีกหลายประเทศครับ
กูขอปฏิญาณ ต่อหน้าสถูปสถานศักดิ์สิทธิ์ ต่อหน้าอิฐหินดินทราย ขอจองล้างจองผลาญจนตาย ต่อผู้ทำลาย แผ่นดิน...
ramboboy26

Postby Cherub Rock » Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:51 pm

มร.บีน นี่ กอร์ดอน บราวน์ หรือเปล่า :lol:

เหมือนๆๆ
:idea: 1 ปีตุลาเลือด ฆาตรกรต้องไม่ลอยนวล
วันข้างหน้า ผู้มีอำนาจ จะไม่บังอาจฆ่าประชาชน
-->
Cherub Rock

Postby Solidus » Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:22 pm

ramboboy26 wrote:ประเด็นผิดกับตอนไปซื้อหุ้นแมนซิตี้ใหม่ๆเลยนะครับ ตอนนั้นป๊อปน่าดู

ถ้าเวปนี้เค้าไม่ได้เลือก reply มาลงก็นับว่าคนอังกฤษเป็นคนที่แฟร์ดีใช้ได้เลยครับ :lol:

แต่จะให้ดีอังกฤษต้องช่วยรวบตัวส่งมาด้วยครับ ไม่งั้นนช. ทักกี้ก็หนีไปได้อีกหลายประเทศครับ
ก็ตอนนั้นคนอังกฤษยังไม่รู้สันดานมันไงครับ ต้องโดนกับตัวเองถึงได้รู้ :lol:
Solidus

Return to สภากาแฟ